Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hot Soup...

I think i need to have some soup right now, but I don't think I could make myself one because I'm so sleepy. Then again, I don't think I'm actually that hungry. As you can see, I've been using the word "think" twice so it must be all in my head. I don't find my stomach rumbling huehue... Soup is such a great comfort food. That's probably why I always find myself craving for it at night.. or at odd hours hmmm...

Anyway, I broke the metal plate that's supposed to hold the end of my braces today, just when I have less than 2 weeks left before its removal. The funny thing is, i wasn't eating anything hard. In fact, I was drinking milk! Okay, so it had some cornflakes inside it but they're all softened up because i left them soaking inside the milk for too long so I gulped them all together with the milk hehe - still doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it broke earlier but I didn't notice. Its time has come then. Oh well, it's going to be removed soon so i'll put up with it. Let's not bother.

My sleeping pattern is totally off lately. I can't sleep when i'm supposed to and there's so much to read. Exam is in 4 months so the lecturers have packed our schedule with tutorials and tests. I shouldn't have much free time I suppose, but i still somehow manage to watch youtube while eating, check my facebook, plus i suddenly start to cook a lot recently so it's taking some of my time (but it's good for my pocket - helps me save on food). Still, I could cut down on my laptop usage. Besides, i find facebook a bit boring lately and my eyes are quickly getting tired these days (>.<)


Right now, I have an ulcer in my mouth and the right half of my tonsil is starting to swell. There's tenderness in my left jaw, one of my lymph nodes seems to be swollen. I hope I don't develop a temperature. Arghh this is distressing sometimes...again?? I don't want to get sick at this time, please. The last time I got tonsilitis (that's about a month ago), the Dr told me that I should really get a throat swab done if it recurs again (I've had 3 episodes this year alone). I don't know if it is the cold weather or what, since I take care of what I'm eating and I gargle regularly. Hm.. I'm going to pop in a pill and get some sleep eventhough I still have to prepare for tomorrow's clinicals and tutorials. Let's hope I get better. Goodnight, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bean Grinders