Frustrations..
Have you ever had a day where nothing seems to be going your way? I'm sure most people would have experienced a day, which despite everything, nothing (including food or a nice hot coffee) seems to be able to cheer you up..
I started my day well. I think I was in a fairly good mood since I was well rested and my teeth didn't hurt so much (i just started wearing a retainer yesterday so my teeth are still adjusting to it), plus the irritating ulcer in mouth was healing. However, things started to go downhill after that. I'm not even going to details since it frustrates me just to describe the consequent events. Yes, it wasn't such a bad day! (I always try to look at the bright side, don't I? So, don't accuse me of being pessimistic or getting all worked up over small things. I have my reasons).
Anyway, I guess I just needed to vent cause my insides are steaming heh.. so my dear coffee book becomes the outlet as my fingers fly furiously on the keyboard and my earphones blasting music in my ears.. sorry i'm just being human..
Ok, i think i feel better now.
Yeah, it wasn't such a bad day. Things could've been worse (- like having to run after transportation, get splashed by muddy water in the process, arriving for class late and dirty, and to top it all getting scolded by lecturers and laughed at by your classmates? - Oh no, that didn't happen to me ^^ so it's still a good day after all huh?) - See? i do feel a lot better now. Thanks.
I wish everyone a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment