I'm supposed to b studying for tomorrow's test but right now i'm too much in a bliss to care hahah.. not to worry, i'll study right after this. I'm actually enjoying my dinner. Today i fried some prawns and mixed wasabi with mayonnaise to eat them with. Yummy.. Plus i have some tuhau with rice just to give more taste to my tongue heheh. I finally got the almost right taste for my macaroni and cheese last night. How? I added more salt to it hohoh.. My venture with macaroni and cheese last Saturday didn't really work since I just discovered the cheese sold here don't really taste like the ones I used to have. The cheddar cheese was quite bland compared to the ones back home. I'm sorry the macaroni and cheese I brought to the costume party didn't taste that nice but i'm thankful anyway to those who tolerated and ate it hahah..
I'll switch to youtube now ^^ Family Outing's Ep 69 is out! yeah.. well it's been out for quite some time but because I don't speak Korean, I have to wait for the hardsubs from my favourite subbing team ;p I wanted to post the link here but thought the better of it. Besides, I don't have time for that. So i'll continue enjoying my dinner while watching one of my favourite variety show. Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment