I'm back!..blogging that is..
I noticed it's been some time since i last blogged. Reason behind this is "busy-ness", hehe plus tiredness and laziness i guess. Everytime there's something which i thought is interesting to share, i would go home excited to blog about it but the moment i sit and turn on my computer, i suddenly feel sleepy or hungry or both ;p What a lousy blogger eh? hehe.
February and March had been busy and tiring for me. Our clinical postings have started so i had to sleep early if i were to catch the bus early in the morning. There's no way i'm going to the hospital riding an auto! (>_<) and every week there are practicals and seminars to prepare for. Since our internal assessment will be in April (starting from the 13th), it seems like lecturers of all subjects think we need extra boost by giving us multiple tests throughout the last 2 months.
Good thing is - i'm on holiday now! However, the not-so-good thing is we have exams after the 2-weeks holiday so i couldn't go home for the holidays huhu. I could fly home if i really want to, most of the students went back anyway, including all of my housemates but I won't be able to enjoy my holiday as much as I want to due to the freaking exams!! Thus begin my "Home Alone" episode..
Anyway, i still manage to have some fun the first week of holiday with some of my friends whom stayed back. We rented a cab to Wonder La (a theme park) which is around an hour's drive away and spent a whole day enjoying the thrill rides and water games ^^. It was fun but I suffered a bit aftermath. My skin is known to be sensitive to sun and heat but i discovered last year that i'm also allergic to sunblock! (especially with spf higher than 20) So what am i supposed to do? I wasn't about to be left out from all the fun, so here i am now with red, super dry, warm and itchy arms. Luckily my face doesn't suffer as much except for the areas around the mouth. It's not as bad as the last sensitive reaction though (i had swollen and itchy brinjal arms last time!!). No major complaints ^^
I meant to pin some pics together with this post but i'm already a bit sleepy now hehe. Anyhow some of the pics we took in Wonder La are already uploaded in my Fb. I'll put up some pics in the next post, including pic of the hospital i'm currently posted in ^^ it's a lovely missionary hospital.. Next time ;) Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment