Today is another dull day. Nothing much happening other than sitting at home the whole day and attempting to read and digest my books. Anyway, I found this on youtube and decided to share. It's a parody of the Gee MV by a korean girl group called SNSD.
Funny yet a bit scary. This made me laugh and cringe at the same time hehe.
They were the same Infinity Challenge guys who made the Haru Haru (song by Big Bang) parody which made my roommate laugh, but I think this is "scarier" ahaha. Still, it adds some "colour" to my dull day.
Oh, there are some clips posted on the left hand side of my blog under the "Watch This" column. Those are also some of my favourites. I don't know if others think the same but i think it's a good cheer-up song ^^ Going back to books. Gambatte!
*Watch This = Euphoria.. the column is updated from time to time with my favourite clips/songs so they're not always the same contents. (p/s the cheer up song i was referring to was the Hahaha ads by DBSK)
ReplyDelete