Dear Coffee Book,
I feel a bit drained right now. Yes, i know, u must be thinking that i should've taken my dose of cafe frappe instead of making a pass this afternoon. However, that's not the problem because i can still have my coffee treat at home if i want to - there's that 3-in-1 Nescafe, lovingly and thoughtfully sent by my parents, sitting in the kitchen - no, that's not the problem at all.
I think i'm psychologically drained. Yes, there are many reasons contributing to that. Plus, i still have practical exams tomorrow and the day after tomorrow - no, that's not the only reason why i'm drained either. I still have yet to be fully prepared but I'm working on it. So, whether i'll do perfectly well or not, there won't be much to regret as long as i do what i could in whatever time is left there for preparation (in other words, I know it will be my own fault if i didn't do well ;p padan muka).
Anyway, i'm tired and i'm also in disagreement with some things especially what i've heard, seen or read, but above all that, i'm also tired of complaining because there's nothing worth complaining. Since i hate ignorant people whom talk a lot (but actually don't even know the background or basis of their subjects), i sometimes have to stop short of becoming that kind of person myself. Therefore, keeping mum about certain things or just letting them pass is more preferable. I guess sometimes it's important to remember to "..forgive them (Lord), because they do not know". Just saying these words is a therapy for the heart, mind and soul.
Thanks Coffee Book, i'll write again sometime soon.
I think i'll go have that coffee now.
S. P.
p/s it rained yesterday. with all the thunders and lightnings and wind, i guess it could mark the start of the monsoon season. i may have to go and buy myself a pair of boots soon (something like pua chu kang's ok?). that'll be useful against mud and puddles ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment