I just spent some time on Youtube, watching 2NE1 TV huehue ;p It's the final episode for season 2 - somewhat a pity, because I find it entertaining.
Of course I don't understand as much as I would've if there are subtitles but I believe the subs would come out sooner or later as with the previous episodes - all thanks to the subbing team ^^
I don't watch much movies lately since it takes too much time just to load and then watch them. So I find myself watching shows like these, which are short and quite entertaining. Of course, it helps that I'm a fan of this group hahah. What can I do, I have no tv channels to watch ;p It's good in a way though. Watching tv would probably bring more distractions to my already distracted life huehue. I'm trying to prepare myself for the coming months when I'll be sitting for my third IA and finally the finals in the end of March.. not too confident with my current performance in one of the subjects. Let's hope for the best! (and may the motivation keep going huhuh ;p)
No comments:
Post a Comment