Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wake me up when September ends..

September 1st..

Ahh so August ended.. with a holiday ^^. Well, August always ends with a holiday for me because it's the country's official Independence Day. Many people wondered why I'm having holidays even when I'm studying abroad hahah. The answer is simple - our calendar includes major holidays of both our home country and the campus' resident country. Why? The school itself is founded by a Malaysian institute with the collaboration of a local education foundation. So there you go.

I bought my Ricoh AD-1 ^^

Classic looking huh..it's circa 1979. I'm not a skilled photographer, but I've always wanted an old camera to "play around" or rather, experiment with. Plus, I like films (although digital is really convenient). I actually wanted a polaroid, which is harder to find, but I managed to get this model at quite a cheap price. It's still working well, can't wait to try it out.

Yes, I had a good rest today. In fact I slept few hours more than I usually do. If I didn't have backache from lying down so long, I would have probably stayed in bed because it was cold.

There's another IA at the end of the month. Yeah, wake me up when the month ends huhu.

I'll write again when I remember. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bean Grinders