Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Coffee break anyone?

I feel like I need one.

I think there is seldom a day that pass by without me having a dose of coffee lately. I don't know if it is bad or good but I love coffee although I didn't use to drink coffee so much in the past.

I just came home a few hours ago. Woke up early for postings, attended classes and had an early "dinner" at Pizza Hut. I was craving for pasta but too lazy to make my own at home ^^. Today I visited Samsonite. Hohoh, even that one statement itself is enough to give people a hint on what happened afterwards. Needless to say, I made a purchase. Was I being too careless in spending? I usually think I'm quite thrifty huehue. Anyway, it was something I need, and getting it for 40% discount with 10 years warranty at a well-reputed outlet like Samsonite is not a bad buy eh? What do you say?

I messaged Lou soon afterwards telling him of yet another adventure of mine down the shopping lane (it was just 1 purchase, hardly a shopping spree?). Just as I expected, he reflected my buying principles (even if it was just to make me feel good) - If it was something that I could use for a long time to come, then it should be a worthwhile buy ^^ and I should not run out of money for the basic essential things (like eating and surviving?) after making the purchase. I do not feel any regret or guilt after that so I guess there was nothing wrong to it? I do not wish to become a spendthrift but I do make impulse purchases once in a while (-_-)"

Anyway, it's back to business now. The books are calling me, arghh.. Coffee break's over (for now ^^).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bean Grinders